We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

PLDA at Christmas

London, United...
Level Contributor
11 posts
1 review
Save Topic
PLDA at Christmas

Hello all

We are thinking of going to Tenerife for Christmas this year to escape the usual family madness! We have two boys, 4 and 2 and are wondering whether PLDA is the best resort? I went there years ago in January and remember it being very warm and getting sunburnt - I am hoping that wasn't a freak heatwave!

The other resort that sprung to mind was Los Cristianos but we would like to be somewhere quite busy. I am looking for recommendations for hotels - ideally with a children's splash pool there with small slides for toddlers as this would help keep them amused!

Also - my husband is quite keen to go all inclusive to keep costs down as the children tend to eat loads and loads, however I am more adventurous but would be interested in the cost of breakfast and snack items in supermarkets and recommendations for somewhere for Xmas lunch on Xmas Day! I think he would prefer a traditional Xmas lunch but I may be able to persuade otherwise if it is somewhere where there is a definite Xmas feel to it! Thank you!!

Mentioned in this post
Tenerife
Tenerife
Canary Islands, Spain
Los Cristianos
Los Cristianos
Tenerife, Spain
1. Re: PLDA at Christmas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 July 2016, 10:48
Get answers to your questions about Playa de las Americas
More Playa de las Americas Topics