We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Parque Santiago 3 & 4

Level Contributor
433 posts
3 reviews
Parque Santiago 3 & 4

Looking at Jet2 who have parque Santiago in pdla but they say 3 & 4? I can only find reviews of 3 which seem excellent for the price. Help please regarding 4 thanks

24 replies to this topic
Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
12,110 posts
44 reviews
1. Re: Parque Santiago 3 & 4

your normally allocated either 3 or 4

upon arrival.

imo 4 is much better

Level Contributor
45 posts
10 reviews
2. Re: Parque Santiago 3 & 4

It’s 2 complex’s and it’s when you arrive you are told which one you are in. You can email beforehand and request but cannot be guaranteed, To be honest I stayed in 4 and preferred that one.

ayrshire
Level Contributor
391 posts
34 reviews
3. Re: Parque Santiago 3 & 4

If you book through TUI you can pick either 3 or 4. For other tour operators it's pot luck where you end up.

Level Contributor
433 posts
3 reviews
4. Re: Parque Santiago 3 & 4

Thanks. Tui come out a lot more than jet2 and we can go for 4, 5 or 6 nights. But they are both good but 4 bit nicer ?

ayrshire
Level Contributor
391 posts
34 reviews
5. Re: Parque Santiago 3 & 4

We've always been allocated 3 when we've flown with jet2.It wouldn't bother us if it was 3 or 4. Getting a pool view room is more important. Been facing the main street a few times, wasn't really to our liking. Mind you, though we've been staying in 3 we always go to 4 for days by the pool. It's quieter and more private...

Level Contributor
131 posts
2 reviews
6. Re: Parque Santiago 3 & 4

I have booked here for next month. my booking does say 3 or 4.

I requested a pool view so as long as I get that am happy

Level Contributor
433 posts
3 reviews
7. Re: Parque Santiago 3 & 4

Thanks sounds good especially if you can use either pools etc and no harm requesting a pool view !

Level Contributor
433 posts
3 reviews
8. Re: Parque Santiago 3 & 4

Another question the studio doesn't have air con but seems on photos to have one or two big ceiling fans is that correct?

Level Contributor
32 posts
19 reviews
9. Re: Parque Santiago 3 & 4

Stayed both. 4 more adults 3 more kids. Ceiling fan in 4 but not in 3. Oven in 3 but not in 4. Decor much the same. Both very clean and central. Was happy with both. Booked with Jet2 this time so not sure which one. Only myself and hubby so may be 4.

Barnsley, United...
Destination Expert
for Corralejo
Level Contributor
1,734 posts
174 reviews
10. Re: Parque Santiago 3 & 4

We have stayed in PS 4 for the last 2 years. Both years we have had a duplex type room on the 2nd floor overlooking Villa Cortes. Good room, ceiling fan, oven, but no hair drier plenty of sockets for charging phones etc. It is in a good central location IMO. Pool has plenty of beds each with a hole for a parasol.

Reply to: Parque Santiago 3 & 4
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Playa de las Americas
More Playa de las Americas Topics