We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Golden avendia suites

Level Contributor
29 posts
Save Topic
Golden avendia suites

Just booked for next year does anyone know what there like going 2 adults and a two year old

Kilmarnock, United...
Level Contributor
1,135 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Golden avendia suites

Hi, trip advisor reviews are here tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Review-g562814-d6133…

uk
Level Contributor
1,885 posts
120 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Golden avendia suites

i went the last time i was in salou. i really liked this hotel. it had a nice atmosphere about it and i found the staff very nice. its nothing spectacular, but its nicely situated not too far from the main town centre. the food is also very good if you are going half board. it won trip advisor travellers choice 2012, so that should say enough. the only downside is if you dont have a pool view then its basically views of the road, but that doesnt matter because who stays in the hotel room all day.

3. Re: Golden avendia suites

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 August 2013, 02:47
Get answers to your questions about Salou