We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

weather and sea temperature

uk
Level Contributor
399 posts
29 reviews
Save Topic
weather and sea temperature

first time in salou in 10 days time, weather forcast shows lot of rain about at the moment bit worrying trying to get away from it, also is the sea warm and good for kids, really looking forward to the break.

Inverness, United...
Destination Expert
for Salou
Level Contributor
2,083 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: weather and sea temperature

I arrived on Sunday had one day of rain but hot and sunny since these long term weather forecasts are bit unreliable it was showing raing all week when I arrived. 30 degrees today sunshine with some cloud.

Waterford
Level Contributor
272 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: weather and sea temperature

Weather good after thunder storm Sunday was talking to a woman that runs the boat cruises she said the were expecting great weather for the next 15 days & very settled after that so you should be ok enjoy your holiday salou is lovely hate taughts of leaving on Friday evening.

uk
Level Contributor
399 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: weather and sea temperature

thanks makes you feel better if you think the weather is going to be good.

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
36 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: weather and sea temperature

we went 3rd june for 2 weeks and i was worried sick about the weather as forecast said lots of cloud and some rain, we had 1 night of rain and a little cloud on a couple of days otherwise it was perfect, im sure it will be even better now as its later in the season, have fun its a great place!

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
36 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: weather and sea temperature

The sea was warm too!

Northants
Level Contributor
116 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: weather and sea temperature

Just come back from 15 days in Salou. Apart from one day the weather was wonderful. The kids will love it in the sea. I did a lot of snorkeling along the Costa Dorada and the sea is warming up nicely.

uk
Level Contributor
1,885 posts
120 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: weather and sea temperature

i tend to ignore the weather reports. ive been to salou a lot and everytime the weather report says rain, actually what happens is its red hot with slight cloud, and i do mean slight. I find it then tends to rain briefly in the evening. I find that any rain in salou seems to be hard, fast and short, as in minutes, so really dont worry. the weather is always excellent during july august and semptember. if you do by chance get rain it will only be a day or so and no longer.

uk
Level Contributor
1,885 posts
120 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: weather and sea temperature

trust me ive been in july august and october.

9. Re: weather and sea temperature

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 July 2013, 09:47
Get answers to your questions about Salou