We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

PortAventura

10 posts
PortAventura

Hi we are planning a holiday to Salou first week of June next year. Does anyone know if all of the restaurants and shows will be open in Portaventura? We were here in May and i was disappointed to find there were no shows and very few restaurants open. Thank you in advance.

4 replies to this topic
Hampton, UK
Level Contributor
4,696 posts
14 reviews
1. Re: PortAventura

No shows is highly unusual. I’ve been May half term and they’ve been almost all operational.

Food outlets is another matter. They operate to expected attendance levels. So for instance the Chinese fast food is only open in higher high season normally.

10 posts
2. Re: PortAventura

We went the first week of May but there were definitely no shows on at thay point. I thought it was maybe too early season.

Haacht, Belgium
Level Contributor
949 posts
30 reviews
3. Re: PortAventura

Funny because we were there the first week of May as well and we've got pictures of following shows:

Aloha Tahiti

Aves Del Parisio (the bird show)

Pareos en bora bora

bubblebou

Dance revolution

bang bang west

port aventura parade

And we saw some sesame street show going on on the stage in that area whilst passing by. We always go early may, all shows are on except night shows like Fiestaventura and noches de fuego en tahiti and templo del fuego usually only opens start of june/mid june.

We only went two days, and saw them all. So it's possible you missed them, but they were definitely there!

We were in Salou May 3d - 13th and went on May 8th, May 4th and I just saw on my pictures we went on May 12th as well so 3 days but as far as I can tell we didn't catch any shows on the 12th and spent most of our time in ferrariland.

Edited: 06 August 2018, 03:38
Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
210 posts
46 reviews
4. Re: PortAventura

We were there in May and all of the shows were available over the course of the week. I have also been there in June in the past and all shows were there. Bubblebou and Aves Paradaiso were closed one day (as they are all season to give the sole performer a day off). The number of shows per day for each one varies however.

The shows only differ in presentation for Halloween and Christmas.

For the record, if you intend to revisit within the year look at buying an annual pass as about 8 days in the park covers the cost and it gets you discount on the shops and cafes. It also gives you free access to the Costa Caribe water park on the days it is open in May and September as well as the archaeological sites in nearby Tarragona. We did October last year for Halloween and then May half term.

Reply to: PortAventura
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Salou