We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather in salou next week

1 post
Save Topic
Weather in salou next week

I’m going to salou next week and thunderstorms and maybe rain is forecasted how accurate is this and does anyone now how long these will last will we still be able to enjoy days out and swim as my daughter has been really looking forward to this holiday ☹️🤔

3 replies to this topic
Hampton, UK
Level Contributor
4,597 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather in salou next week

Depends on which forecast you are looking at. BBC, which I understand is based on an inland nearby location, suggests upto 20% chance of rain for less than 24 hours.

Aston
Destination Expert
for Salou, Costa Dorada
Level Contributor
4,338 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather in salou next week

There is a chance of thunderstorms this time of year especially with the very high temperatures we are getting at the mo. They are usually all over and done within an hour or so. Also they tend to be at the end of the day, near to or after sunset, as the heat and humidity build up especially if there is no wind. See here for a proper forecast. Anything more than 5 days ahead is unreliable. www.meteo.cat/prediccio/municipal/439057

N.Ireland
Level Contributor
61 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Weather in salou next week

We are in salou next week & noticed the same forecast! Fingers crossed it’s warm & dry!

Reply to: Weather in salou next week
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Salou