We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Private transfer company to BCN with positive review please

Level Contributor
7 posts
2 reviews
Private transfer company to BCN with positive review please

We are a family of 5 , fkying into Reus and out of Barcelona this month. Our original plan involved a Camp Nou trip and an overnight in Barcelona on our last day, and fly out from there. We were planning on jumping on the train from Salou to Barcelona, no problems!

Unfortunately our 12 year old son has just broken his ankle playing football and will be in a cast for our holiday 😭. I have cancelled the Camp Nou trip ( crutches) and cancelled the Barcelona hotel. I feel we would now be better off getting a private transfer from Salou to BCN on the morning of our flight.

Does anyone have the name of a reliable transfer company with a positive experience please??

Many thanks in advance!

7 replies to this topic
Hampton, UK
Level Contributor
4,666 posts
14 reviews
1. Re: Private transfer company to BCN with positive review please

Personally choice but I use the local bus companies public bus service (uses coaches). You can do a one way trip. It’s direct into the airport.

If you prefer a personal car type transport there are peeps who will know of options here, but if you mean a transfer service then these pretty much all have horrid reviews. By transfer service I mean the shared type.

Level Contributor
7 posts
2 reviews
2. Re: Private transfer company to BCN with positive review please

thanks for your reply

i was hoping for a car type transfer, just because of the crutches/luggage, normally i would be happy to hop on a bus/train.

if anyone knows of a car transfer service, id be much obliged!

Thanks!

Shrewsbury
Destination Expert
for Barcelona
Level Contributor
14,095 posts
24 reviews
3. Re: Private transfer company to BCN with positive review please

There will be taxis just outside. As lineandalan says, many transfer services get bad reviews with the main complaint being that they don't turn up. We always get a cab into Tarragona.

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
102 posts
4 reviews
4. Re: Private transfer company to BCN with positive review please

We have used suntransfers from reus and Barcelona have been very reliable my son has just used them and had the same experience

Shrewsbury
Destination Expert
for Barcelona
Level Contributor
14,095 posts
24 reviews
5. Re: Private transfer company to BCN with positive review please

Suntransfers seems to be one of the few that gets decent reviews.

Level Contributor
7 posts
2 reviews
6. Re: Private transfer company to BCN with positive review please

Thank you flanog. Will check them out!

Level Contributor
7 posts
2 reviews
7. Re: Private transfer company to BCN with positive review please

Thanks Pandachris 👍

Reply to: Private transfer company to BCN with positive review please
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted