We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nails

Bridgend, United...
8 posts
Save Topic
Nails

I am staying over Christmas and New Year, where should I go to get my nails done please?? :)

Arroyo de la Miel...
Level Contributor
3,964 posts
230 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Nails

Where are you staying?

scotland
Level Contributor
20,198 posts
366 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Nails

Nails ...omg ....I thought it was a building project question

Arroyo de la Miel...
Level Contributor
3,964 posts
230 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Nails

Lol, now it could be!!! We shall wait for the op response!

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
503 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Nails

Beside Apartments Alay my wife was very pleased with shop and prices, nails looked good too.

LANCS
Level Contributor
555 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Nails

There are 2 shops I have visited to get a manicure, both of them are on Garcia Lorca. The first shop is the hairdressers at the corner before you climb down the steps to Bonanza Square, the second is the hairdressers on the left hand side half the way up near the crossings. Both shops were reasonable and the prices were 7 euros and 5 euros. Some shops let you call in anytime, whilst the other shop wanted me to make an appointment. They both did a good job. Teddy

A M
Benalmadena, Spain
Level Contributor
4,286 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Nails

Bonanza Sq isn't on Garcia Lorca it's on Av Gamonal.

The ladies hairdressers in Minerva Apartments reception also do 'nails' according to my niece.

Edited: 24 October 2016, 13:45
7. Re: Nails

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 24 October 2016, 16:05
A M
Benalmadena, Spain
Level Contributor
4,286 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Nails

You might need a good lawyer CC. Some might consider your posting to be a tad libellous!

Arroyo de la Miel...
Level Contributor
3,964 posts
230 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Nails

AM, I see my post has been removed, I'm only responding with my opinions, and if I feel there is a place not to go to then members can either take or leave my response. Like you have said the place I mentioned they 'do nails' but not to the standard IMHO of other places close by. I feel it is important for instance to have clean acetone when doing finger nails and not use the same on toe nails. I'm looking at the hygiene and health and safety of the salon's clients. So does that sound better??

Lisa, at Martin's at Jupiter apartments gets plenty of good reviews and she does pedicures and manicure for men and women. I have been there myself and enjoyed and benefitted from her massages as well as other treatments too. Her treatment room is also nice and private so you can feel comfortable as soon as you sit down.

The nail bar at the top level of Ibensa Square gets repeated business, and it is better to pre book an appointment rather than just turn up. The girls thee work fast and some of their nail art is extremely good.

The other popular nail salon is in Arroyo de la Miel, opposite El Clavo ferreteria, next door to the Chinese bazaar and near the Bingo Hall. Many of my female friend's have their appointments here, only thing is people walking by can look in whilst treatments are being done.

When working with people's finger and toe nails the therapist needs to work in a clean environment, health and safety being paramount. This is why some salons/spas get great reviews, whilst others just don't fit the bill at all.

A M
Benalmadena, Spain
Level Contributor
4,286 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Nails

It might have been acceptable had it been personal experience. What you posted was pure hear-say.

Get answers to your questions about Benalmadena