We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Gyms in Benalmadina

Leeds, United...
4 posts
Save Topic
Gyms in Benalmadina

Hello, I'm going to be staying at Hotel Palmasol and wondered if anyone knew of any gyms nearby? There was one 10 minutes walk from my hotel called Positive Fitness Gym but as sod's law has it, it's closed until September!! I'm going to be there next week so any speedy replies would be much appreciated thank you!!!

Mentioned in this post
Hotel Palmasol
Hotel Palmasol
1,853 Reviews
Benalmadena, Spain
Leeds, United...
4 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Gyms in Benalmadina

Sorry for the typo in the title!! *Benalmadena

Mentioned in this post
Benalmadena
Benalmadena
Costa del Sol, Spain
London, United...
Destination Expert
for Goa
Level Contributor
2,581 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Gyms in Benalmadina

Not sure of it's name so could be the one you mentioned above. But there is a Gym near the Windmills Roundabout.

If you walk uphill from the roundabout and take the first right by the Supermarket it's next door.

Facing the Car Park.

West Midlands...
Level Contributor
2,716 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Gyms in Benalmadina

Walk along main road heading for Benal, just passed Mullarky's there is a gym, large glass windows face main road, you can see running machines etc as you walk by..It's about a 10-15min walk to get there or you could jog, giving you more exercise..

If you do use any of the gyms will you post back with costs etc, maybe good info for other forum users wanting a gym..Enjoy your stay..x

Arroyo de la Miel...
Level Contributor
17,261 posts
130 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Gyms in Benalmadina

Athena Gym at Benal Beach apartment block by Paloma Park.

Leeds, United...
4 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Gyms in Benalmadina

Thank you for your response! That's not the gym I mentioned as it is more than 10 mins walk from my hotel. However I do believe it may be the gym at BenalBeach complex called Atenas gym that someone mentioned below?

Leeds, United...
4 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Gyms in Benalmadina

@DagenhamKal Thank you for your response! That's not the gym I mentioned as it is more than 10 mins walk from my hotel. However I do believe it may be the gym at BenalBeach complex called Atenas gym that someone mentioned below?

@RosebushRed Thank you, I think this may be Positive Fitness Gym that has closed down though, as that was about a 10 minute walk and I'd heard there was large glass windows that you could see straight through. Such a shame as the pricing was good and I'd heard a lot of positive things about the gym itself :( but yes I will post back which gym I end up using.

@mantalk Thank you, I had seen this gym already but just wondered if there were any closer ones to Hotel Palmasol. May have to use this one though as it doesn't seem like there are many others in the area. Do you know about pricing etc for this gym? Thanks!

Mentioned in this post
Hotel Palmasol
Hotel Palmasol
1,853 Reviews
Benalmadena, Spain
7. Re: Gyms in Benalmadina

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 July 2017, 10:46