We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel goya. beni info please ??

Level Contributor
26 posts
Hotel goya. beni info please ??

I'm staying I'm the goya in sep wat are people's opinions on this hotel not that I am expecting alot for the price I paid..but is it near to the bars e.g 24 hour square and marina ?

Regards

1. Re: Hotel goya. beni info please ??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 August 2013, 18:53
Level Contributor
26 posts
2. Re: Hotel goya. beni info please ??

I thort a forum was about asking questions! Forget it thanks anyway

London, United...
Level Contributor
17,283 posts
255 reviews
3. Re: Hotel goya. beni info please ??

What did I write that upset you, Steve?

grimsby lincs
Level Contributor
1,211 posts
78 reviews
4. Re: Hotel goya. beni info please ??

LDN_2009 you answered once again in your usual inimitable style full of sarcasm towards a poster and you really should either answer the question if you know the answer or in this case no knowledge should of the question you should have kept your nose out. I personally am getting really Pi**ed off with your hot and cold responses. Steviewilliams you are correct the forum is to ask questions , ask away and ignore LDN_2009 as I fully intend to in future.

London, United...
Level Contributor
17,283 posts
255 reviews
5. Re: Hotel goya. beni info please ??

I'm sorry but you haven't contributed towards the questions asked so please leave Steve to tell me what I've said to upset him. If I have something to apologise for or defend I will do so to him only.

From a post in another thread it seems Steve is looking into alternative hotels so he's likely busy organising that so, while we wait for his reply here, please tell me what I said that was sarcastic. Because I can see honest. I can see direct. But I can't see sarcastic.

6. Re: Hotel goya. beni info please ??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 09 August 2013, 15:46
Arroyo de la Miel...
Level Contributor
18,107 posts
135 reviews
7. Re: Hotel goya. beni info please ??

I would rather stay in Apts Alay, Aptos Doramar or hotels San Fermin, Sirocco or the Bali at the more budget concious end of the spectrum.

Avoid The Balmoral Hotel too. We have stayed at Hostal Betania previously, but wouldnt want more than 2 nights to be fair, very basic.

P&V Vacances are good clean apartments and have reasonable price deals available on www.alpharooms.com or www.travelrepublic.co.uk occasionally.

Private apartments in Benal Beach, Minerva/Jupiter blocks would be a better choice for my6 money. www.holidaylettings.co.uk

Arroyo de la Miel...
Level Contributor
18,107 posts
135 reviews
8. Re: Hotel goya. beni info please ??

ps. The Goya end of town is a 25min walk to the marina, but only 10 mins from Paloma Park.

I agree with LDN in some respects, if you need to be near a particular area let us know and further recommendations will be forthcoming.

Level Contributor
26 posts
9. Re: Hotel goya. beni info please ??

To be totally honest my budget is bigger than I thaut. Iv just rushed into it as I'm pretty new to this traveling thing. I just want a peacefull break for me and my fiancé and just thaut I'd ask a bit about beni thanks guys.......

LDN you haven't upset me I had just come of a 12 hour nightshift and was pretty tired

Level Contributor
26 posts
10. Re: Hotel goya. beni info please ??

Nah mantalk no particular area required just somewhere nearby thanks

Get answers to your questions about Benalmadena
Recent Conversations