We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ricky Lavazza at Las Arenas

Cardiff, United...
Level Contributor
32 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Ricky Lavazza at Las Arenas

Does anyone know what time this show is on at Las Arenas Hotel?

Is it a good nights entertainment?

Thanks

1. Re: Ricky Lavazza at Las Arenas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 12 September 2013, 02:16
Torremolinos, Spain
Level Contributor
13,990 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Ricky Lavazza at Las Arenas

You could always contact the Hotel.

CB

Chislehurst, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Ricky Lavazza at Las Arenas

Mondays 9.50 pm onward fab show with a wonderful entertainer Rikki Lavazza also I believe alternative Thurdays time u/k

Benalmadena, Spain
Level Contributor
128 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Ricky Lavazza at Las Arenas

Ricky is the best! Great voice and funny too.

Arroyo de la Miel...
Level Contributor
17,466 posts
131 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Ricky Lavazza at Las Arenas

http://www.rickylavazza.info/

Ricky is on every wednesday at Moonlight Bar Sunset Beach, free of charge and open to non residents too.

cardiff
Level Contributor
4 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Ricky Lavazza at Las Arenas

Don't know what time but he is the best show on the coast - get there early and prepare to have a good night.

He's too good for this place.

Mary

Cardiff, United...
1 post
Save Reply
7. Re: Ricky Lavazza at Las Arenas

returned home from las arenas on 26 1 14 had a brilliant holiday made even better by seeing

ricky lavazza little did we know we were related i discoverd that he is my cousins son

he arranged for her to meet me the following day having not seeing her for about 45 years

all i can say is if you are going to the costa del sol go and see one or two of his shows

YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPOINTED THE GUY IS A LEGEND

Worthing, United...
Level Contributor
266 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Ricky Lavazza at Las Arenas

I agree, we saw him last June at the Miraflores Golf Club - going again this coming June and we will be sure to catch up again at the Club, Its a lovely setting and the food is excellent. It was one of our best evenings ever.

9. Re: Ricky Lavazza at Las Arenas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 February 2015, 10:48
Get answers to your questions about Benalmadena