We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Malaga Mini Bus

Level Contributor
30 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Malaga Mini Bus

Hi Guys,

I am just enquiring about Malaga Mini Bus. We are arriving in April and there are 20+ in the party. I have contacted a few companies about return transfers to our hotel in benalmadena and Malaga Mini Bus appeal to us more than the others, mainly over the price difference. My question is have any of you used this company and would they be ok to use for the transfer.

Regards

Mentioned in this post
Malaga
Malaga
Costa del Sol, Spain
Arroyo de la Miel...
Level Contributor
17,270 posts
130 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Malaga Mini Bus

Quite a few golf parties staying in our apartment have used them with no problems. My wife and friends used them in May last year for 10 of them too. again no issues. I was recommended to them initially from a local bar owner who organises golf trips.

newcastle
Level Contributor
143 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Malaga Mini Bus

We have used them a few times and just recently in november and they were excellent i would definitely use them again.

Paul

Level Contributor
30 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Malaga Mini Bus

Thanks lads...we will book with them so.

4. Re: Malaga Mini Bus

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 February 2014, 10:48