We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

honest car hire

Barnsley, United...
Level Contributor
5 posts
289 reviews
honest car hire

I did ny research, ive been going to benalmadena for 20 yrs, usually for 10 weeks. Where is there an honest car hire firm? I dont mind them taking my credit card details - in fact i expect it - what i dont like is them taking payments without my permission, this costs - exchange rates and credit card fee! If anyone has had a

POSITIVE experience, let me know

Arroyo de la Miel...
Level Contributor
17,855 posts
134 reviews
1. Re: honest car hire

100% www.hellehollis.com full refund on fuel if returned full. 15% Discount if you enter H4589 on the reservation page. 350€ swipe of your card if you dont take their excess cover though.

Be aware though that the exchange rate fluctuations dont benefit the car hire companies. As a 350€ charge, would also cost 350€ to refund. Its visa and mastercard that benefit depending on the rate applied irrespective of which hire company you use.

Greater London...
Destination Expert
for Mijas, Sitio de Calahonda
Level Contributor
13,546 posts
129 reviews
2. Re: honest car hire

Auto-europe (booked by going via Quidco.com to get cashback), last year went with Avis (refused Goldcar and Record), got full/full, free excess cover (Avis did take our card details for deposit and for fuel but didn't charge the card), also got a 3% Discount card for CEPSA petrol station when filling up to return car.

Excellent service from AE and Avis, would use again.

3. Re: honest car hire

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 November 2013, 15:47
Get answers to your questions about Benalmadena