We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sunset Beach Club for New Year

ireland
Level Contributor
29 posts
Sunset Beach Club for New Year

Has anyone stayed here for the New Year and what to expect? We are two adults and two teenagers?

Thanks in advance.

Torremolinos, Spain
Destination Expert
for Torremolinos
Level Contributor
14,898 posts
4 reviews
1. Re: Sunset Beach Club for New Year

I would think it will be pretty busy, it's a popular place all year round, and is well known for the good standard of its evening entertainment.

grimsby lincs
Level Contributor
1,211 posts
78 reviews
2. Re: Sunset Beach Club for New Year

you might find this page interesting

marbella-guide.com/new-year%E2%80%99s-eve-ga…

Torremolinos, Spain
Level Contributor
13,990 posts
3. Re: Sunset Beach Club for New Year

They could at least have included the details of the live entertainment - that to many will be a crucial element of the festivities - the music. I for one would be horrified at spending my NYE night there with either Tom Jones or Elvis on the bill LOL.

At least you can contact them direct to find out who is on (hopefully).

CB

grimsby lincs
Level Contributor
1,211 posts
78 reviews
4. Re: Sunset Beach Club for New Year

at that price I reckon it should be at least someone as famous,maybe even a buble tribute!!!

ireland
Level Contributor
29 posts
5. Re: Sunset Beach Club for New Year

Thanks for your replies.

I think I will go ahead and book here.

6. Re: Sunset Beach Club for New Year

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 November 2013, 14:46