We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

San Juan

Tyne & wear
Level Contributor
69 posts
Save Topic
San Juan

Hi eveyone, could someone tell me what date is San Juan in 2013.

Many thanks

Elvis 18

Wilmslow, United...
Level Contributor
870 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: San Juan

Hi, it's always the same date, the night of the 23rd June is partying on the beaches, the 24th is the actual feast day and a public holiday.

West Midlands...
Level Contributor
2,565 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: San Juan

On Sunday 23rd June there will be bonfires on the beach from early evening, the firework display from the Bil Bil, starts around 1am (Mon 24th).x

Torremolinos, Spain
Destination Expert
for Torremolinos
Level Contributor
14,201 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: San Juan

Well......unless it's like 2011 when we had the spooky cool fog and everything got cancelled!

St Helens, United...
Level Contributor
11 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: San Juan

If you want to seethe romerio in Benalmadena with the coloured wagons and everyone in costume, it is always held on the 3rd Sunday in June, so 2013 is 16th June, we will be there to watch this great parade. Saw it many years ago but not been there at right time since then. Hope this helps.

UK/Benalmadena
Level Contributor
1,902 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: San Juan

Thanks Graham, you've just reminded me to put it in my diary ;-)

Any idea what time it starts in Arroyo, it's a few years since I've seen it.

St Helens, United...
Level Contributor
11 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: San Juan

Hi there

Parade usually starts at noon (ish)! Last time we were there a gypsy in national costume was dispensing wine from a barrel and also pouring it from a great height!! From memory the parade with many stops for street dancing eventually wendsit's way to Parc de Paloma - Park of the Doves, with free paella for all comers.

Enjoy - let me know how you get on ok?

Cheers

GK

UK/Benalmadena
Level Contributor
1,902 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: San Juan

Great, thanks for info :-)

Save Reply
8. Re: San Juan

Just been informed that there is no fireworks display this year could be a wind up don't know for sure

Save Reply
9. Re: San Juan

Just been informed that there is no fireworks display this year could be a wind up don't know for sure

Save Reply
10. Re: San Juan