We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

which aqua park is best for 3 year old?

Godalming, United...
Level Contributor
142 posts
61 reviews
Save Topic
which aqua park is best for 3 year old?

We would like to go to a water park, which one would you recommend is best/ has more to do for a 3 year old, who likes the water, but is not a confident swimmer yet.

We ideally would like to spend at least half a day there, if not the whole day, so would need enough fun/ shade and drinks/food options to keep us going.

Thanks

Arroyo de la Miel...
Level Contributor
17,432 posts
131 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: which aqua park is best for 3 year old?

There is a height restriction on most of the activities at the water parks, as you are paying around 23€ per adult and 18€ for 3 year old onwards, i dont think i`d bother. The mini park in this link is the only bit a 3 yr old can use. www.aqualand.es/torremolinos/atracciones.php Food and drink is really expensive too.

I think a day at the beach, or the zoo would be more enjoyable.

Greater London...
Destination Expert
for Mijas, Sitio de Calahonda
Level Contributor
13,292 posts
127 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: which aqua park is best for 3 year old?

I agree with Mantalk, the bioparc at Fuengirola is amazing and your 3 year old would love it. I'd also go along to Paloma Park in Benalmadena which has rabbits and chickens etc running free in the park, its such a lovely place and ideal for a little one.

Mentioned in this post
Fuengirola
Fuengirola
Costa del Sol, Spain
Benalmadena
Benalmadena
Costa del Sol, Spain
3. Re: which aqua park is best for 3 year old?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 June 2013, 20:11
Get answers to your questions about Benalmadena