We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Question To Anyone who is IN Benaladena at the moment

Lancs
Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Topic
Question To Anyone who is IN Benaladena at the moment

Hi There,

I'm arriving in Benaladena on Friday (21st Oct). Just wanted to ask anyone who is actually there at the moment what the weather is like?

The forecats aren't looking too good from saturday onwards as rain is forecast! I'm hoping that this isn't the case - but if anyone could give me a heads up then I'd really apprieciate it as I'll be with the kids 3yrs & 5yrs - so if we need to pack outrwellies it would be good to know.!! :)

Thanks D x

UK
Level Contributor
365 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Question To Anyone who is IN Benaladena at the moment

CB is your man in the know, he's probably working at the moment but he'll be here soon!

Dave

Torremolinos, Spain
Destination Expert
for Torremolinos
Level Contributor
14,731 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Question To Anyone who is IN Benaladena at the moment

www.andaluz.tv/webcams_en/benalmadena_cam.php

West Midlands...
Level Contributor
2,713 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Question To Anyone who is IN Benaladena at the moment

Nen also found this link, you will see what folks are wearing as they walk past, and it looks like shorts & teeshirts...we have been there in Oct, and only needed a sweater at night, although some mornings were cool, until around 10am..hope you enjoy your holiday :-)

http://www.barnonesp.com/index.php

Nen you will need to click onto 'cams' box top left hand corner..x

Edited: 20 October 2011, 14:01
Torremolinos, Spain
Level Contributor
13,990 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Question To Anyone who is IN Benaladena at the moment

Hi there

Sadly it doesn't matter if i'm here or not, as you're asking about a forecast, and it can change very quickly here at this time of the year.

Some sites are forecasting storms over the weekend etc but others are saying sunshine.

Storms are usual for end of October as the temperatures drop, so i would pack some light protection just in case.

Check out the weather sticky at the top of the forum for more information... can't really advise more than that.

As i sit here now there is not a cloud in the sky and it's a lovely 24 degrees, but as i say, it can all change very quickly.

CB

Ian
Leeds U.K.
Destination Expert
for Costa del Sol
Level Contributor
11,897 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Question To Anyone who is IN Benaladena at the moment

1.5 degrees and frozen car windscreen at Leeds Airport this morning, felt like jumping on a plane to malaga. Think only time will see 24 degrees in near future is -24 degrees

Mentioned in this post
Leeds
Leeds
West Yorkshire, UK
Nerja, Spain
Level Contributor
2,449 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Question To Anyone who is IN Benaladena at the moment

Sadly the weather seems set to change this weekend on the CDS :-( shame after such a great Sept / Oct but I guess it has to happen sometime?

Lancs
Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Question To Anyone who is IN Benaladena at the moment

Thank You for your replies, much apprieciated! x

Dunfermline, United...
Level Contributor
1,532 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Question To Anyone who is IN Benaladena at the moment

Had a phone call from friends this morning. Pouring down where they are in Benalmadena, I could also hear the thunder over the phone. My frind says the rain is expected to last till Wednesday.

Mentioned in this post
Benalmadena
Benalmadena
Costa del Sol, Spain
UK/Benalmadena
Level Contributor
2,373 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Question To Anyone who is IN Benaladena at the moment

Yes, it's tipping it down here!

West Midlands...
Level Contributor
2,713 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Question To Anyone who is IN Benaladena at the moment

Looks like the forcast is rain/sun tomorrow--rain Mon--but sunny from there, hope so, as lots of families over there for h/ term, parents will have a hard time, if its wet all week :- ( seems odd but its wall 2 wall sunshine here in West Mids !

Edited: 22 October 2011, 18:34
Get answers to your questions about Benalmadena
Recent Conversations