We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Train Service

Central scoland
Level Contributor
996 posts
68 reviews
Save Topic
Train Service

Hi All,

I will be staying at the Arcosur principe apartments at the end of june. Could anyone tell me how far away we are from train station and where we could visit if we decided to use the train service. Its our first time in benalmadena so need all the help we can get.

Thanks in advance

Geraldine

grimsby lincs
Level Contributor
1,211 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Train Service

you can get off the train at arroyo/benalmadena station and taxi down to the arcosur.the train is local so you have Fuengirola one way or Malaga the other way ,its not really worth using the train to Torremolinos as by the time you had walked uphill to the station you culd near have walked to Torre.

their is of course the mainline station at Malaga that takes you s far as you want to go.Ronda I think may be done in a long day,early morning late back.

Torremolinos, Spain
Destination Expert
for Torremolinos
Level Contributor
14,735 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Train Service

Ronda's best done by bus from Benalmádena, theer are direct ones that go via Marbella, San Pedro and then....up the hill.

Central scoland
Level Contributor
996 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Train Service

Thanks very much for the replies. I have noted them down.

Geraldine

4. Re: Train Service

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 October 2012, 09:48
Get answers to your questions about Benalmadena
Recent Conversations