We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hen Do Accomodation

Stafford
Level Contributor
8 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Hen Do Accomodation

Please can anyone help? I am looking at Benalmadena for my Hen do. There will be approx 12-15 ladies, ranging from 27-58 (the older ones like to party too!). We are thinking of staying near the Marina? Would this be central to restaurants, bars etc as we don't want to hire a car.

Also, we are thinking of Villa or aprtments? We would like the place to be clean?! and have a pool?! Any ideas or advice would be much appreciated. Many thanks

London, United...
Level Contributor
462 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hen Do Accomodation

Bump. I am going in July with 12 lads so would like a suitable adults only (as much as possible) hotel.

Arroyo de la Miel...
Level Contributor
17,475 posts
131 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hen Do Accomodation

I think its only The Riviera that is 100% adult only.

Lake Vinuela...
Level Contributor
9,535 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hen Do Accomodation

Villa and apartment owners are often reluctant to let to single sex groups so I certainly wouldn´t say that you are a Hen Party group when making enquiries.

maidstone kent
Level Contributor
453 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hen Do Accomodation

try buensol apartments, just along the front from the marina

Stevenage, United...
Level Contributor
9 posts
216 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hen Do Accomodation

Hen party in Benalmadena, great choice. Having lived year for six years we know the area well and would suggest you look at the Alay Apartments which were reburbished recently and has it's own pool and communal gardens. Perfect location for the Marina and 24hr square (party square). Also a short walk to the beach to top up your tans. Plaza Ole which is nearby is a perfect start for a quite drink or meal before you start to party. Have a good time

London, United...
Level Contributor
143 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Hen Do Accomodation

The alay hotel would be close to everything marina and 24 hr square.stayed last year.good value.bunch of guys 40 somethings.good luck.starts getting busier end may start of june,good luck.

London, United...
1 post
Save Reply
7. Re: Hen Do Accomodation

Was wondering if anyone could recommend some bars for my hen do this weekend?! There are 8 of us in our late 20'searly 30's.We are staying at the Riu Bel playa but plan on travelling down the harbour one night. Am.looking for some nice classy bars around the marina for a few cocktails and some nice friendly fun bars that we can sing and dance the night away in!

8. Re: Hen Do Accomodation

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 May 2012, 05:46