We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sahara Sunset Club

ireland
Level Contributor
455 posts
215 reviews
Sahara Sunset Club

Can anyone tell me where the nearest bar is to the Sahara Sunset and would it be open in the afternoon in February next?

What direction would I take to get to it?

Also is there car parking at the Shara Sunset and if so do they charge for car parking?

Thanks in advance.

A M
Benalmadena, Spain
Level Contributor
4,286 posts
5 reviews
1. Re: Sahara Sunset Club

Plenty of on-street parking all around the Sahara Sunset and Las Arenas Hotel. You won't have any problems finding a space in February. They have a private car park but I'm sure it's for permanent residents only.

Plenty of bars in the area. just walk down Av de Ricio Jurado to the front of the Las Arenas Hotel on the main dual carriageway. Turn right and within a 100 metres you will find The Havana, Shakespeares, Penny Farthing, Horizon, McDonalds, and more.

Edited: 07 August 2010, 17:42
ireland
Level Contributor
455 posts
215 reviews
2. Re: Sahara Sunset Club

Thanks for the prompt reply.

3. Re: Sahara Sunset Club

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 February 2011, 11:46
Get answers to your questions about Benalmadena
Recent Conversations