We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sahara Sunset Club

Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
251 posts
28 reviews
Save Topic
Sahara Sunset Club

hi

i head out on the first week of sept and am staying in the above appts.

can someone please give me some info on the appts and if they are in a central location?

thanks

Torremolinos, Spain
Level Contributor
13,990 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Sahara Sunset Club

Blimey, you've booked this without knowing anything about them? You're brave ;-) However, judging by all the reviews you won't be disappointed.

Here is the search result, all the info (including reviews) should be there:

tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Review-g562812-d6319…

CB

Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
251 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sahara Sunset Club

i done a bit of research to make sure it was clean etc

what i just wanted to know is it central, whats close by etc

grimsby lincs
Level Contributor
1,201 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sahara Sunset Club

its not exactly central but its not out the way either ,turn left as you face the sea and there is palm tree avenue with its bars and beyond there a few bars 200yds along.turn right towards castle bil bil and ther are more bars and eateries all the way up to the marina as well as on the prom proper.exit up the hill and you have paloma park ,selwo and keep going up and theres the arroyo and bonanza square bars + ibensa square,lots to go at and you couldnt do it all in a week.Had a look round the apartments and they are very good.

co,durham
8 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Sahara Sunset Club

hi i just got back from there on wednesday and i have to say they are the best appartments ive ever stayed in, very large nice and clean and the best balcony ive ever seen it was even big enough for two sun beds as well as the tables and chairs and a clothes airer.Its only just across the road from the beach (all be it a very busy road) its near loads of bars but they tend to close at 12ish have to go a bit further for night clubs. Realy depends what u want from a holiday. and the bonus was when we checked out we didnt have to pay for electic which we thought we would (booked thought hotels 4 u)so was 44 euros (14 nights) better off hope this info helps

Arroyo de la Miel...
Level Contributor
17,246 posts
130 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Sahara Sunset Club

I_more1 did you have to attend a timeshare presentation?

co,durham
8 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Sahara Sunset Club

no we didnt think because booked through travel agent they did phone the room once but i told them i was busy and they left us alone after that no hard sell at all for us

Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
251 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Sahara Sunset Club

what is the pool area like?

also is it expensive out in benalmadena?

co,durham
8 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Sahara Sunset Club

pool was lovely althought it was busy and u had to be up at 8 to get a sunbed we didnt bother most days as our appartment overlooked the pool so we just layed on sunbeds on balcony or went out may not be as busy in sept kids are back at school. As for price its as expensive as u want to make it we found bars selling a bottle of san miguel for 1 euro pint of gaymers for 2.50 nice 3 course meal for 10 euro we went on pedalo with slide which was 20euro for an hour was fun apart from my 19 year old falling of slide on to my head (even tho the rest of my family seemed to find this very very funny)

Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
251 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Sahara Sunset Club

thanks for that, im looking forward to it even though im only going for 5 nights

Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
251 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Sahara Sunset Club

thanks for all your help

one last thing, is the bus stop near by sahra sunset club as we are interested in going to marbella or fuengirola when we are there

Get answers to your questions about Benalmadena