We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hotel polynesia benalmadena

cheshire
4 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
hotel polynesia benalmadena

does anyone know if the hotel polynesia in benalmadena supplies beach towels? do they charge for them and can you change them daily? Thanks

Torremolinos, Spain
Level Contributor
13,990 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: hotel polynesia benalmadena

Hi there

Try asking in the Holiday Village/Polynesia thread at the top of this forum. If you can't find it, then you can click here: tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g562812-i10092-k…

CB

Torremolinos, Spain
Destination Expert
for Torremolinos
Level Contributor
14,739 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: hotel polynesia benalmadena

They've got fabulous entertainment on in the summer season apparently, outdoors as well!

York, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
19 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: hotel polynesia benalmadena

is that right? i've heard it's terrible. i'm going in 4 weeks time for 10 nights so i'll let you know.

Torremolinos, Spain
Destination Expert
for Torremolinos
Level Contributor
14,739 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: hotel polynesia benalmadena

They are giving the entertainment at the Polynesia a total revamp after complaints last year, and have been holding auditions etc., rumour has it that there will be a massive improvement this year.

York, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
19 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: hotel polynesia benalmadena

thanks for the update, do you know if the improved entertainment will be in place within the next 4 weeks? also slightly off topic but entertainment still, is there facilities to watch the football world cup (big screen in a bar) on site?

Arroyo de la Miel...
Level Contributor
17,657 posts
134 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: hotel polynesia benalmadena

Rob stevens is now in charge of entertainment. Last years was a lot of the "sound a like" westlife, Take That variety. Good if you have had a fair amount to drink. Excellent when pi@@ed!!

7. Re: hotel polynesia benalmadena

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 November 2010, 10:47
Get answers to your questions about Benalmadena