We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

all inclusive hotel needed anyone any suggestions

west yorkshire
Level Contributor
59 posts
8 reviews
all inclusive hotel needed anyone any suggestions

Hi all

Just wondered if anyone can suggest any all inclusive hotels not apartments with decent reviews or good feed back from others etc I want something with stuff for kids as travelling with a 7 and 2 year old but also something that aint gonna break the bank... All suggestions would be appreciated

England
Level Contributor
42 posts
7 reviews
1. Re: all inclusive hotel needed anyone any suggestions

We have booked to go to The Playa bonita. Benalmadena (although it is not in Benalmadena-just outside) at the end of May.

This will be our 3rd time there and my son is now 14 has asked to go back again. We took him when he was 7 and 11 and each time he has really enjoyed it.

Some of the reviews are not very good about the food but we have never found it a problem and always thought there was plenty of choice.

The first time we booked through "on the beach holidays" The second time through the "Beach collection.com" and this time through Sunmaster travel because we got 2 kids free spaces and as my son is taking a friend, he just had to pay for the air fare.

I hope this helps you. There are not that many all inclusive hotels in this area as the Ayuntamiento discourages AI because it's bad for local businesses. (I read this on another posting last year)

Good luck.

Arroyo de la Miel...
Level Contributor
17,821 posts
134 reviews
2. Re: all inclusive hotel needed anyone any suggestions

Playa Bonita and The Bali have All Inc options. Then you have the Holiday World hotels, Polynesia and Holiday village.

west yorkshire
Level Contributor
59 posts
8 reviews
3. Re: all inclusive hotel needed anyone any suggestions

Hi thanks all for your replys really helped alot

Madrid, Spain
8 posts
1 review
4. Re: all inclusive hotel needed anyone any suggestions

Hi there

Check out the special offers at the Hotel Bali www.medplaya.com - great for families

5. Re: all inclusive hotel needed anyone any suggestions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline limiting each user to a single forums screen name.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 October 2010, 19:59
6. Re: all inclusive hotel needed anyone any suggestions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 April 2011, 09:48
Get answers to your questions about Benalmadena