We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Colomares Castle (Castillo do Colomares)

Belfast
13 posts
Save Topic
Colomares Castle (Castillo do Colomares)

guys, it is highly confusing with the stories of bus drivers letting people off miles away from the right place. Can you please give me a guidance to get to the place from known places, such as bus station(s) or Train station (Arroyo de la Miel). Thank you

PS What is the travel time and rough fares?!

Mentioned in this post
Arroyo de la Miel
Arroyo de la Miel
Benalmadena, Spain
Torremolinos, Spain
Level Contributor
13,990 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Colomares Castle (Castillo do Colomares)

As per my other reply to you, that thread will help as it tells you where the Tourist Information Centre is located and they can tell you everything there as well as you can pick up discount vouchers for attractions.

Most of the buses you will want can be caught just outside there as well.

CB

Belfast
13 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Colomares Castle (Castillo do Colomares)

Thanks CB. My concern that the place - tourist office - might be closed on Sat/Sunday. Tell me if thats not the case.

Cheers

Edited: 15 April 2010, 18:50
Torremolinos, Spain
Level Contributor
13,990 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Colomares Castle (Castillo do Colomares)

I am not sure, online info is a bit sparse regarding opening days/times. The people at the Tourist Info Centre will know though. If I am out and about in the next few days i will pop in.

CB

Arroyo de la Miel...
Level Contributor
17,250 posts
130 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Colomares Castle (Castillo do Colomares)

Just get off on the main st in the Pueblo its then a short walk downhill. (I know you gotta walk back up). You walk down the road that passes the glass lift up to the church opposite restaurant La Perla.

Mentioned in this post
Hotel Pueblo - Boutique Hotel
Hotel Pueblo - Boutique...
251 Reviews
Benalmadena, Spain
Erith, Kent
Destination Expert
for Mijas, Sitio de Calahonda
Level Contributor
13,125 posts
126 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Colomares Castle (Castillo do Colomares)

Colomares Castle is a fascinating place and well worth a visit. Bit like La Sagrada Familia in Barcelona - they're still working on it even though the person who started it is no longer alive!

Mentioned in this post
Basilica of the Sagrada Familia
Basilica of the Sagrada...
1,37,550 Reviews
Barcelona, Spain
Barcelona
Barcelona
Province of Barcelona, Spain
6. Re: Colomares Castle (Castillo do Colomares)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 October 2010, 11:48
Get answers to your questions about Benalmadena
Recent Conversations