We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hotels or apartments in benamadena near marina

Ireland
Level Contributor
257 posts
53 reviews
Save Topic
hotels or apartments in benamadena near marina

I am looking to stay in Benamadena in JUNE and am looking for an apartment or nice hotel near the Marina can anyone recommend one please

1. Re: hotels or apartments in benamadena near marina

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 01 March 2010, 05:35
Edited: 01 March 2010, 05:35
UK/Benalmadena
Level Contributor
2,394 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: hotels or apartments in benamadena near marina

Sudzy2, you're not by any chance the owner of these two properties are you?

One thing people have to remember about renting on the islands at the Marina is in the busy season it gets incredibly noisy at night. Unless you want to stay up partying, I suggest a hotel or apartment near the Marina may be better.

Ireland
Level Contributor
257 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: hotels or apartments in benamadena near marina

ok thanks for that I wish I owned those Apartments, do you know of any good Hotels or apartments near the Marina

england
Level Contributor
115 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: hotels or apartments in benamadena near marina

For a start, look to the left on this page. There's a selection to be going on with.

Torremolinos, Spain
Level Contributor
13,990 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: hotels or apartments in benamadena near marina

Yes i would definately avoid stayin in the Marina itself as it can be very noisy especially Thursday to Sunday with music going on til 7am, and also with people just walking about being noisy til all hours.

There are plenty of places along the paseo towards Carihuela or the other way in Benalmadena.

Just use both forums (Torremolinos and Benalmadena) and click on the left hand side where it says "HOTELS" as Jen says, and you can have a good look at the selection and read the reviews as well.

There really are so many you need to just have a good ole read and choose for yourself.

Also, you can try using the search box at the top of this forum for apartments, i.e. type in "apartment rental" and see what threads exist elsewhere on the same subject, may provide you with some good links.

CB

Ireland
Level Contributor
257 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: hotels or apartments in benamadena near marina

ok thanks for that will take a look at these

Antrim, United...
Level Contributor
31 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: hotels or apartments in benamadena near marina

We have stayed in an apartment in the Sol Timor quite a few times and it is very good also a short walk to the Marina.

8. Re: hotels or apartments in benamadena near marina

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 October 2010, 09:46