We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

More Las Arenas questions...

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
31 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
More Las Arenas questions...

Not long now til our trip to Hotel Las Arenas..cant wait!

I have 2 wee questions...firstly does anyone know the rough times that the breakfast and evening meals are served? I am bringing my brother with me and as he has a learning disability we like to know in advance ( if poss) as much info about a place as I make communication boards for him with meal times etc....so hope someone can help.

Secondly does anyone know if the rooms have tea and coffee making facilities? Bring the wee kettle if they dont..again big brother likes his cuppa first thing and last thing at night.

Hoping for sun and some answers...thanks folks x

Torremolinos, Spain
Level Contributor
13,990 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: More Las Arenas questions...

Hi there

Just in case you don't get any replies, you can contact them via their website here: eng.hotelasarenas.com/frames_arenas.php

For future reference, there is a small search box at the top of each forum. I typed in "las arenas website" and found many threads one of which included the above link i have provided.

Hope that helps

CB ",)

LANCS
Level Contributor
555 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: More Las Arenas questions...

Last time we went there the breakfast started at 8.30 am and the evening meal started at 6.30 pm. There were no coffee and tea making facilities in your room, however the bar will sell you tea or coffee if required. Close by are many bar/restaurants for a quick cuppa if you want them. The hotel has a notice board in the reception with details of the days events in the hotel. There is entertainment most night and at the front of the hotel is a lovely patio area for drinks or coffee after your evening meal. Enjoy your stay, we think it is the best hotel in Benalmadena !

Kaye

PAW
Banbury
Level Contributor
419 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: More Las Arenas questions...

Spanish hotels do not normally provide tea and coffee making facilities in the bedrooms, so if it is important to your brother it would be wise to take provisions. Have a wonderful time.

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
221 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: More Las Arenas questions...

hi,just back last week from las arenas,breakfast is 8-10.30 and evening meal is 6.30-9,there are no tea/coffee making facilities in room.

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
31 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: More Las Arenas questions...

Thanks everyone...all answers are much appreciated x

6. Re: More Las Arenas questions...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 August 2010, 11:46
Get answers to your questions about Benalmadena
Recent Conversations