We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Minerva Jupiter Apartments

Stockport, United...
Level Contributor
147 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Minerva Jupiter Apartments

Has anyone stayed at the Minerva Jupiter Apartments recently? I'm looking to book a holiday to Benalmadena in July, it will be our first trip to the resort.

Mentioned in this post
Benalmadena
Benalmadena
Costa del Sol, Spain
A M
Benalmadena, Spain
Level Contributor
4,286 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Minerva Jupiter Apartments

They vary widely as they are all privately owned. They were built in the 1980's. A large number have been re-furbished over the years but those still in their original state could be quite tatty by now.

I can see the Minerva from where I'm sitting !

AM.

2. Re: Minerva Jupiter Apartments

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 07 February 2010, 02:05
newcastle upon tyne
Level Contributor
298 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Minerva Jupiter Apartments

When we first visited the CDS we stayed at the Jupiter with www.beachline.co.uk. Not the cheapest, but really comfortable apartments and studios with everything you need, including aircon.

Arroyo de la Miel...
Level Contributor
17,226 posts
128 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Minerva Jupiter Apartments

http://www.minervaholiday.co.uk/apartment.htm

We stayed in this one, the first week of Sept 09 as my apartment was booked up. It was very nice, newly refurbished in 08, good views, ac and very clean.

Northern Ireland...
Level Contributor
405 posts
106 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Minerva Jupiter Apartments

stayed in a lovely 2 bed (and 2 bathrooms!) which overlooked the pool. We really enjoyed it. Booked through GAPP properties who have an office at jupiter.

The pool facilities were brill.......would go back in an instant!

scotland, uk
Level Contributor
237 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Minerva Jupiter Apartments

be careful- some very old and in need of refurb. Depends what you are looking for. Would NOT like to go there for holiday!

A M
Benalmadena, Spain
Level Contributor
4,286 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Minerva Jupiter Apartments

It's unfair put people off the entire complex because a small number of apartments are in a poor state of repair.

Arroyo de la Miel...
Level Contributor
17,226 posts
128 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Minerva Jupiter Apartments

I agree with AguilaMike, the blocks were built in the 70`s, I believe. So they are old, but a lot of them will have been refurbed since. The one we stayed in was very nive. The whole Minerva block had been rewired with new TV aerial systems as this was being finished whilst we stayed there. The communal areas were very clean, lifts working etc. The reception staff very friendly and the pool and gardens were fantastic, always 5 lifeguards on duty (summertime). And plenty of sunbeds. (Jupiter & Minerva share the same pool area)

As long as you can see the apartment online or via brochure I would definitely recommend anyone a stay there.

London
Level Contributor
22 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Minerva Jupiter Apartments

Are they close to the marina and bars and restaurants?

Stayed there when i was younger but with parents so don't remember!

Thanks

Arroyo de la Miel...
Level Contributor
17,226 posts
128 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Minerva Jupiter Apartments

Very close to the Bars and restaurants of Bonanza Sq and Ibensa square, 2 cabaret bars, Bonanza bar and Elefante. About 15 - 20mins to the Marina and 24 hr square.

Get answers to your questions about Benalmadena