We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

full fat fresh milk

uk
Level Contributor
25 posts
1 review
Save Topic
full fat fresh milk

i am going to hotel las arenas in benalmadena in may and was wondering were i would be able to buy full fat fresh milk from for my son. thanks

Arroyo de la Miel...
Level Contributor
17,261 posts
130 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: full fat fresh milk

Walk to the windmills roundabout (obvious) turn left head up the hill 100mts there is a small supermarket across the road. They definitely sell FF.

uk
Level Contributor
25 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: full fat fresh milk

thank you very much, puts my mind at rest that i wont have a moody child because he cant have his milk.

Brighton, United...
Level Contributor
5,392 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: full fat fresh milk

Mercadonna sell fresh milk too.

Torremolinos, Spain
Destination Expert
for Torremolinos
Level Contributor
14,731 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: full fat fresh milk

As Paul says, Mercadona sell milk - pastuerised, not UHT, both full-fat and semi-skimmed, they also sell lactose-free if anyone needs that btw.

About half the price of milk everywhere else (83c per litre) - most of the smaller places seem to whack a lot on the price.

uk
Level Contributor
25 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: full fat fresh milk

thanks for that, is is far from hotel las arenas do you know?

Arroyo de la Miel...
Level Contributor
17,261 posts
130 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: full fat fresh milk

Mercadona is about 600mts up the hill past the first supermarket i mentioned. Just keep walking up you will come to it. I dont think its worth the walk to save 10c tho.

glasgow
Level Contributor
1,637 posts
161 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: full fat fresh milk

MERCADONA all the way

(used to get asked this all the time when i was repping and working as a receptionist etc in Benidorm and Salou)

Mentioned in this post
Benidorm
Benidorm
Costa Blanca, Spain
Salou
Salou
Costa Dorada, Spain
8. Re: full fat fresh milk

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 July 2010, 10:55