We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Good Chinese in Arroyo

Blackpool
Level Contributor
107 posts
21 reviews
Good Chinese in Arroyo

Can anyone recommend a really good Chinese restaurant in the Arroyo area. I know there are a couple in Bonanza Square but would appreciate any recommendations

Thanks

Arroyo de la Miel...
Level Contributor
17,995 posts
135 reviews
1. Re: Good Chinese in Arroyo

I really like the Asiatic Wok at the top of Avenida Bonanza then left onto the top road (Av Constitucion). Purely because i like to fill up on th expensive ingredients, like the king prawns cooked on the plancha, then crispy duck & pancakes followed by a load of meat!!! they can keep the rice and noodles.

At the Wok you choose your own ingredients from a vast range, then hand them to a chef, choose a sauce from a range of 8 and tuck in. You are free to go up andchoose as many times as you like as long as you eat it, rather than fill a plate then leave it. Weekday price is 12€ i think, weekend a little more.

The last guests that stayed in my apartment went to 1 called Pandas near Bonanza Bar 3 times the week they stayed. They raved about it, and at 5.50€ for 3 course including a beer or glass of wine you cant go wrong i suppose.

We have also tried and liked 1 near the Manferga roundabout but can never remember its name, a couple of doors on from a Spanish place called Begona. Also worth a try 8€ set menu inc drink or dessert. sorry drifted off subject of chinese now.

lancashire
Level Contributor
51 posts
12 reviews
2. Re: Good Chinese in Arroyo

we went to panda rally good food evan my lad liked it looking forward to going again in oct,also phienix on way up to arroyo

West Midlands...
Level Contributor
2,736 posts
2 reviews
3. Re: Good Chinese in Arroyo

We have had good meals in Panda & Lai Boa (sp)just a few yards up from there..very friendly staff in both places..

Dundee, United...
Level Contributor
139 posts
142 reviews
4. Re: Good Chinese in Arroyo

panda is good they always remember you very friendly enjoy

5. Re: Good Chinese in Arroyo

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 March 2010, 09:47
Get answers to your questions about Benalmadena