We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

1st Wedding Anniversary - Nice Hotel @ Marina

Cork, Ireland.
Level Contributor
34 posts
1 review
Save Topic
1st Wedding Anniversary - Nice Hotel @ Marina

Hi

We are celebrating our 1st wedding anniversary on Oct 4th and I have booked flights to Malaga. Since we got married last year in Mijas Pueblo,we decided to celebrate our first anniversary back in the area. I am looking for a few suggestions of nice 4 star hotels in the marina area of Benalmadena.

Also, the boat trips that go out from the marina at night-time, do they still run during early october?

Thanks in adavance.,

Mentioned in this post
Malaga
Malaga
Costa del Sol, Spain
Mijas Pueblo
Mijas Pueblo
Mijas, Spain
Benalmadena
Benalmadena
Costa del Sol, Spain
Arroyo de la Miel...
Level Contributor
17,255 posts
130 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 1st Wedding Anniversary - Nice Hotel @ Marina

Try the Riu Puerto Marina, slap bang on marina, or the Hotel Alay (4*?). The boat trip, on the chinese junk, around the Marina runs throughout October, but I think the sea is a little rough to go out on the open water.

Mentioned in this post
Benalmadena Puerto Marina
7,085 Reviews
Benalmadena, Spain
Cork, Ireland.
Level Contributor
34 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: 1st Wedding Anniversary - Nice Hotel @ Marina

Hi

Tried to book Puerto Marina but you have to book for a min of 5 nights on most websites. Was thinking of the Aloha Puerto Sol, Any comments on that one.

Thanks,

Mentioned in this post
7,085 Reviews
Benalmadena, Spain
Torremolinos, Spain
Level Contributor
13,990 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: 1st Wedding Anniversary - Nice Hotel @ Marina

Hi fas

The best thing to do is look at the list of Hotels on here and then check out their reviews, then you can judge for yourself what will suit you and your budget etc and of course your needs.

You can sort the list of Hotels by class or by price.

Hope that helps

CB

Arroyo de la Miel...
Level Contributor
17,255 posts
130 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 1st Wedding Anniversary - Nice Hotel @ Marina

The Puerto Sol looks very nice and is very handy for the Marina, I would also consider the Triton on the seafront, 5 mins from the Marina.

5. Re: 1st Wedding Anniversary - Nice Hotel @ Marina

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 March 2010, 10:48
Get answers to your questions about Benalmadena