We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

help please/which apartment

jinty31
Level Contributor
2 posts
4 reviews
help please/which apartment

I am due to fly out to Benalmedna next month and have booked the Visatmar apartments. I am travelling with my sister and daughter and really just looking for a chill out time. (oldies are middle aged )I have since gone onto trip advisor and read the reviews, the most off putting is the pool /sun bed problem. I dont really want to get up and have a bun fight to get 3 loungers or fight off lilos in pool.(Do appreciate thst this is the middle of English school holiday so do expect children) What I want to know is would we be better off in the Flatotel. appreciate everyone has different needs and preferences.Also does anyone know what the taxi fare is from around Benalmedna-Airport

Malaga, Spain
Level Contributor
27 posts
21 reviews
1. Re: help please/which apartment

The Flatotel is a bit further out of Benalamdena than Vistamar. There is a bus stop right outside (it is on the main coast road) and is about a 15 min journey into Torremolinos. Buses leave for Benalamden/Torremolinos/Puerto Marina every 15 mins.

The rooms are bigger at Flatotel and usually have a great view. It is also forbidden to reserve sunbeds round the pool. It is a 15min walk to shops or bars from Flatotel.

A taxi from the airport to Benalmadena Costa should be between 18-25€.

Arroyo de la Miel...
Level Contributor
18,009 posts
135 reviews
2. Re: help please/which apartment

The "set" fare to Benalmadena is 25 euro. If you stay at the Flatotel i think you can add anothe 8 euro to the fare. I have stayed at the Flatotel 3 times, the rooms are large, we had a 2 bed 2 bath with kitchen and lounge area and fantastic seaviews. Never stayed there in summer so no experience of pool/sunbeds.

3. Re: help please/which apartment

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 January 2010, 11:48
Get answers to your questions about Benalmadena