We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

help please/which apartment

jinty31
Level Contributor
2 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
help please/which apartment

I am due to fly out to Benalmedna next month and have booked the Visatmar apartments. I am travelling with my sister and daughter and really just looking for a chill out time. (oldies are middle aged )I have since gone onto trip advisor and read the reviews, the most off putting is the pool /sun bed problem. I dont really want to get up and have a bun fight to get 3 loungers or fight off lilos in pool.(Do appreciate thst this is the middle of English school holiday so do expect children) What I want to know is would we be better off in the Flatotel. appreciate everyone has different needs and preferences.Also does anyone know what the taxi fare is from around Benalmedna-Airport

Malaga, Spain
Level Contributor
27 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: help please/which apartment

The Flatotel is a bit further out of Benalamdena than Vistamar. There is a bus stop right outside (it is on the main coast road) and is about a 15 min journey into Torremolinos. Buses leave for Benalamden/Torremolinos/Puerto Marina every 15 mins.

The rooms are bigger at Flatotel and usually have a great view. It is also forbidden to reserve sunbeds round the pool. It is a 15min walk to shops or bars from Flatotel.

A taxi from the airport to Benalmadena Costa should be between 18-25€.

Mentioned in this post
Torremolinos
Torremolinos
Costa del Sol, Spain
Benalmadena Puerto Marina
Benalmadena Puerto Marina
7,091 Reviews
Benalmadena, Spain
Benalmadena
Benalmadena
Costa del Sol, Spain
Arroyo de la Miel...
Level Contributor
17,261 posts
130 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: help please/which apartment

The "set" fare to Benalmadena is 25 euro. If you stay at the Flatotel i think you can add anothe 8 euro to the fare. I have stayed at the Flatotel 3 times, the rooms are large, we had a 2 bed 2 bath with kitchen and lounge area and fantastic seaviews. Never stayed there in summer so no experience of pool/sunbeds.

Mentioned in this post
Benalmadena
Benalmadena
Costa del Sol, Spain
3. Re: help please/which apartment

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 January 2010, 11:48