We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

holiday village costa del sol

cheshire
Level Contributor
14 posts
41 reviews
holiday village costa del sol

hi,we are going in august for ten days and im having hysterics reading the reviews,i have tried to cancel but we are too close to departure date and would cost more to do so.Is it that bad,done all inc before but im convincing myself we have shelled out a lot of money for a potentially bad holiday,please advise.

Kilmarnock, East...
Level Contributor
188 posts
41 reviews
1. Re: holiday village costa del sol

I have just left a message about hol village just a few points further up on forum.

You will still enjoy, but the points I have made are completely facts and no exagerrating. They have taken too much on and running a complex on a shoe string.

North West England...
Level Contributor
2,023 posts
27 reviews
2. Re: holiday village costa del sol

I'm surprised is it's so bad that tour operator/s are not pulling out all the stops to get things righted. Obviously too many people will have booked to be moved into alternative accomodation?

Might be worth a try tho if you find it too bad supermumCheshire.

3. Re: holiday village costa del sol

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 January 2010, 10:48
Get answers to your questions about Benalmadena
Recent Conversations