We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Minerva jupiter apartments

Cleethorpes, United...
Level Contributor
388 posts
29 reviews
Minerva jupiter apartments

We are thinking of visiting Benalmadena in August, last visit was 2005 and we stayed at Minerva Jupiter complex which we were more than happy with,however we have just looked at prices and it seems to have gone up a heck of a lot. Can anyone recommend anywhere, (don't mind s/c or hotel) that is good quality ,reasonably priced and preferably near the beach in Benalmadena

Many thanks

UK/Benalmadena
Level Contributor
2,409 posts
4 reviews
1. Re: Minerva jupiter apartments

Of course prices will have gone up in four years. Most of the apartments are privately owned and the owners' cost of living has gone up considerably. They have to pay far higher electric, gas, water, community fees etc and still make a living.

You can look on sites such as Owners Direct, Holiday Lettings, Holiday Rentals and see if there are any last minute bargains or of course you could downsize to something smaller.

Cleethorpes, United...
Level Contributor
388 posts
29 reviews
2. Re: Minerva jupiter apartments

Well yes obviously I knew they would have increased prices in 4 years, we visit Spain frequently and know the cost of living has risen hugely.They just seem morexpensive than comparable apartments in other resorts that I have stayed at recently.

Thanks for your reply I will have a look at your suggestions

Many thanks

3. Re: Minerva jupiter apartments

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 26 April 2009, 15:19
A M
Benalmadena, Spain
Level Contributor
4,286 posts
5 reviews
4. Re: Minerva jupiter apartments

Plugging your own apartment again? You never give up do you.

Cleethorpes, United...
Level Contributor
388 posts
29 reviews
5. Re: Minerva jupiter apartments

Many thanks for that info'. I will check it out but will probably need two apartments of this size as my elder son maybe coming with us also so there will be four of us.

Thanks

Torremolinos, Spain
Level Contributor
13,990 posts
6. Re: Minerva jupiter apartments

It may be an idea for you to read this: tripadvisor.co.uk/help/what_are_the_guidelin… @ jupiter41haworth.

CB

UK/Benalmadena
Level Contributor
2,409 posts
4 reviews
7. Re: Minerva jupiter apartments

It really annoys me when someone advertises their own apartment!!!! Many of us have apartments for rent but we wouldn't dream of advertising on this site. You DO NOT own an apartment, it is a tiny studio flat!!! For information purposes, the studios at the lower level of Jupitor are very noisy in the summer and there is no view!

UK/Benalmadena
Level Contributor
2,409 posts
4 reviews
8. Re: Minerva jupiter apartments

Henrysmum, I'm sure you realise it will be cheaper to rent a one bed apartment than two studios

A M
Benalmadena, Spain
Level Contributor
4,286 posts
5 reviews
9. Re: Minerva jupiter apartments

Persistent little blighter this one CB. Keeps popping up with slightly different login names but always 'recommends' the same apartment in Jupiter !

Cleethorpes, United...
Level Contributor
388 posts
29 reviews
10. Re: Minerva jupiter apartments

Is that aimed at me Cheekybadger ? Or the person plugging their own apartment? Sorry I didn't realise, had a late night last night and not fully awake yet.

Hope I haven't done anything wrong

Get answers to your questions about Benalmadena