We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

RCI Accomodation - Sunset Beach / Sahara Club timeshares.

Torremolinos, Spain
Level Contributor
13,990 posts
Save Topic
RCI Accomodation - Sunset Beach / Sahara Club timeshares.

Hey everyone

Just to let you know i have been in contact with RCI regarding the rumour that some areas of this company "may have" gone into receivership or liquidation. I am awaiting a reply and confirmation from RCI as to what the situation is.

As soon as i have any news, i will post it on here.

CB

Torremolinos, Spain
Level Contributor
13,990 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: RCI Accomodation - Sunset Beach / Sahara Club timeshares.

* UPDATE *

Have just got off the phone with the Head Office in the UK and according to them the Sunset Beach Club has NOT gone into liquidation or anything of the sort, and it still remains one of the most popular RCI resorts they manage - which i can well believe.

I hope that clarifies, but if you are still concerned, then i would suggest contacting them direct through their website.

CB

Berkshire, UK
Level Contributor
22 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: RCI Accomodation - Sunset Beach / Sahara Club timeshares.

Any idea why they have told us they have gone to the effort of changing us to a different hotel where they have had to give us 2 weeks instead of 1 due to the difference in changeover days? Thanks

Torremolinos, Spain
Level Contributor
13,990 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: RCI Accomodation - Sunset Beach / Sahara Club timeshares.

Have no idea.. i would do as above - contact them direct.

CB

4. Re: RCI Accomodation - Sunset Beach / Sahara Club timeshares.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 October 2009, 11:05
Get answers to your questions about Benalmadena