We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Bali to the airport distance

Leeds
Level Contributor
407 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel Bali to the airport distance

Hello

Can anyone tell me how far the Hotel Bali is from Malaga Airport.

Thanks

Torremolinos, Spain
Level Contributor
13,990 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel Bali to the airport distance

Hey Claudia

Are you talking miles, how long it will take by bus, car or train?

It it a short cab ride away from Benalmadena/Arroyo De La Miel train station, and the train takes around 20 minutes from the Airport station.

See this link for train times:

http://benalmadena.homestead.com/trains.html

Hope that helps.

Leeds
Level Contributor
407 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel Bali to the airport distance

Hia

thanks for that info

Any idea how long timewise it would take by coach from the airport to Bali Hotel?

Torremolinos, Spain
Level Contributor
13,990 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel Bali to the airport distance

Hey, i don't know of any coaches that run from the airport to the hotel. The train is much easier and is only about €2.

The normal bus service will stop on the main coast road which would still mean a short cab ride to the Hotel Bali or a very steep walk uphill to the hotel, and with baggage is probably the last thing you will need.

Maybe someone else can help you regarding coaches.

UK/Benalmadena
Level Contributor
2,394 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel Bali to the airport distance

I'm presuming you mean the coaches that pick you up from the airport if you are on a package holiday? To drive to the Bali by car would only take 15-20 mins depending on the traffic. The coaches could take an hour, depending on what other stops they make on the way.

Torremolinos, Spain
Level Contributor
13,990 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Hotel Bali to the airport distance

Didn't think of that Al, its been so long since i did one of those lol..

Claudia, if this is the case, then check with your tour company, they should have stated in the brochure estimated transfer times etc.

6. Re: Hotel Bali to the airport distance

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 October 2009, 05:50