We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

polynesia hotel

morpeth
Level Contributor
1 post
5 reviews
polynesia hotel

i have booked to go to this hotel on the 17th may with my husband and 2 kids it cost me 2300 for 1 week i had to pay an adult price for my daughter as she is 13 i think it should be childs price up to 16 hope it is finished before we go i will check with the travel agents a few months before we go they said very unlikely it wont be finished but if its not we.d get a full refund and to gte to chose somewhere else with any tour operator have to take a chance looks so nice and you can use the facilities at the beach club too

Walsall
1 post
1. Re: polynesia hotel

I'm thinking of booking this hotel for next year, at the same time you are going. If it's finished it should be amazing. I do have reservations though. I can imagine the majority of the hotel to be finished so that people can stay there. But there still be tem of builders finishing it off, waking you up at the crack of dawn. Has anybody heard anything direct fron thomson if the build is on course for finishing?

Torremolinos, Spain
Destination Expert
for Torremolinos
Level Contributor
14,902 posts
4 reviews
2. Re: polynesia hotel

How on EARTH will the Holiday Village Beach Club cope with all these extra people from the Polynesia? I was talking to someone who stayed there this summer and they said it was overrun as it is! And will the bridge over the road bear the extra weight of even more people during the morning stampede?

They can't be building any extra facilities because there isn't any more room (or beach, for that matter).

hull humberside
Level Contributor
405 posts
11 reviews
3. Re: polynesia hotel

i have also booked this hotel for nxt year it had better be finished it sounds out of this world. i can't wait, thats why i have booked for august giving plenty of time for it to be finished. i want to know about sea views???? i have read reviews of the village which has them this hotel doesn't seem to???? why??? i am still excited, my husband likes the sound of it because there are no shops nearby hahahaha, i'll just drag him out on a night. i also love the idea of bigger rooms like junior suites. we'll see. We are taking our teenage daughter and her friend so they will keep us busy.

Arroyo de la Miel...
Level Contributor
18,014 posts
135 reviews
4. Re: polynesia hotel

You are right no shops nearby, Or Bars or Restaurants etc, The sights of Benalmadena and Fuengirola a bus ride away or a long walk on a dusty, busy road. I know you have booked All Inclusive but do you really want to stay within "these walls" for 2 whole weeks? As a previous reply says it was comfortably full at the Holiday Village pool and facilities before the 3 new hotel extensions were planned god knows what July Augus will be like.

5. Re: polynesia hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 07 February 2009, 00:01
6. Re: polynesia hotel

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 06 February 2009, 23:59
7. Re: polynesia hotel

Removed on: 06 February 2009, 23:59
8. Re: polynesia hotel

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 02 February 2009, 04:18
Warwickshire
2 posts
1 review
9. Re: polynesia hotel

Hi

Thanks for the link for the images of Polynesia looks great, just booked 23/8/09 2 weeks from birmingham 2 adults + 2 children through Co op nice girl called Jo Jo £2782, where they have priced matched Thomson Web price.

Thomson seem to lower there prices for the weekends if your thinking of booking.

Cant wait to go, keep the information coming.....

durham
4 posts
1 review
10. Re: polynesia hotel

We've just booked with Thomson to go 19th May from Doncaster for 7 nights AI, £850 for 2 adults and 1 child which I think is amazing value.

Get answers to your questions about Benalmadena