We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

benalmadena pueblo tapas trail

wales
Level Contributor
438 posts
7 reviews
benalmadena pueblo tapas trail

Hello, a few weeks ago I read of a tapas trail in pueblo, involving 12 bars taking part beer @ tapa 1 to 2 euros. Does anyone know the names of any bars serving tapas in pueblo as iv'e lost the info and would like to visit next month while on holidays. Many thanks

UK/Benalmadena
Level Contributor
2,409 posts
4 reviews
1. Re: benalmadena pueblo tapas trail

These were the bars involved:

The participating bars are La Plaza, Manolo, Pepe, Manao, Sal y Limón, Mar Chica, Molina, La Tapería, La Parada, El Parador, Coral y Avenida plus one other!

They were only serving a small tapas with your drink. You will find that almost all spanish bars have tapas, not just in the pueblo but in Benalmadena as well. Very few now give tapas away with your drink but there are some left.

wales
Level Contributor
438 posts
7 reviews
2. Re: benalmadena pueblo tapas trail

I cant't thank you enough for finding this information I spent days looking for it

, once again many thanks.

3. Re: benalmadena pueblo tapas trail

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 October 2009, 22:46