We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Flights to Malaga

London
Level Contributor
158 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Flights to Malaga

Hi Everyone,

Going to Benalmadena in June but not booked a flight yet. Anyone got an advice whether to wait or book flights now. Is it wise to wait until June to try and get a bargain?

Mentioned in this post
Benalmadena
Benalmadena
Costa del Sol, Spain
Ian
Leeds U.K.
Destination Expert
for Costa del Sol
Level Contributor
11,906 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Flights to Malaga

Always think earlier you book the better certainly is on the easyjet type of operation. I booked last year for malaga depart tomorrow paid £25 including baggae cost and seat booking (jet2), tomorrows price now £119, for a return flight in may paid £70 current may price £110. As you are in london area with gatwick it may pay to wait, often got cheap Avro flights out of gatwick

weymouth
Level Contributor
16 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Flights to Malaga

Hi, I always use www.skyscanner.com

you put in the airport you want to fly from and the dates, then it will come up with the best prices.hope that helps.

Waterford
Level Contributor
5 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Flights to Malaga

Book asap! Flights to Malaga only go one way and thats up! I go every year and have always found ryanair the cheapest with good flight times also but I travel from Dublin.If you leave it til June you will have trouble finding a flight at all never mind a bargain.

Mentioned in this post
Malaga
Malaga
Costa del Sol, Spain
Dublin
Dublin
County Dublin, Ireland
Torrox Costa, Spain
Destination Expert
for Torrox
Level Contributor
6,612 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Flights to Malaga

Air travel has changed dramatically in the last few years. At one time you could get a late deal cheap seat, but since the advent of budget airlines all has changed. The earlier you book, the cheaper it will be.

Last minute bargains in summer are no more.

5. Re: Flights to Malaga

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 September 2009, 05:48
Get answers to your questions about Benalmadena
Recent Conversations