We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel alay in november.

UK
Level Contributor
21 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Hotel alay in november.

Hi. I am going to the Hotel Alay in 2 weeks. I am staying with a friend for a short weekend break and am very excited.!!I have never been to Spain in November before ( have been during the summer though ) but dont know what to expect in terms of restaurants open, bars open, things to do during the day in November etc. Can someone help me??? We like eating in lovely authentic restaurants such as seafood and tapas but dont know where. We want to venture out during the day but dont know where!! All in all, we want a fun packed yet relaxing weekend. Any ideas. Thank you

Mentioned in this post
Spain
Spain
Europe
Hotel Pueblo - Boutique Hotel
Hotel Pueblo - Boutique Hotel
#2 of 45 hotels in Benalmadena
Hotel La Fonda
Hotel La Fonda
#5 of 45 hotels in Benalmadena
Hotel Los Patos Park
Hotel Los Patos Park
#7 of 45 hotels in Benalmadena
masseywrexham
Level Contributor
233 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel alay in november.

dear happy days ive looked at this hotel on expedia.uk and it looks nice its right close to the beach and overlooks the wonderfull marina we stayed in benamedina 06 and loved it there are plent of bars reastaraunts along the the front if u like seafood then u will love it downthere there are busses that will take u in to toramellinos or fungeriloa i should think that most bats stay open but ive never been in november i hope ive helped and hope some one can help a bit with the opening times good luck and have a good time masseywrexham

2. Re: Hotel alay in november.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 September 2009, 03:47
Get answers to your questions about Benalmadena