We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurants in Benalmadena

West MIdlands, UK
Level Contributor
73 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Restaurants in Benalmadena

Am sure this question will have been asked before but can anyone tell me of any cheapish restaurants that they would recommend in Benalmadena? Am definitely looking for something 'local' rather than English style. Many thanks.

Mentioned in this post
Benalmadena
Benalmadena
Costa del Sol, Spain
New Friends Bar and Restaurant
₹₹ - ₹₹₹, Bar, European, British
Da Checco & Paola
₹₹ - ₹₹₹, Italian, Steakhouse, Mediterranean
Lime & Lemon
₹₹ - ₹₹₹, Mediterranean, Spanish, International
lancashire
Level Contributor
22 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Restaurants in Benalmadena

andalucia-travelguide.com/about-andalucia/…

a few ideas here

tripadvisor.co.uk/GoListDetail-i11970-My_Bea…

masseywrexham
Level Contributor
233 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Restaurants in Benalmadena

hi beadle we went march06 and we were like yourselves looking around asking if you like fish or sea food go along the bottom off the prom by the beach at night and when you walk along you see all the locals grilling fish seafood it looked really nice but not my wifes taste there are a few restarunts on the front all in a row me and my wife like chinese and we went to this bar called scutdz he new us from wales and told us to go next door everybody said it was the best and it was they told me the host was mad and she was they give us a free glass of wine with our food and when you order a short well my wife was shocked every body no where it is jusst ask were the chinese is next to scudtz ans acrooss the road from jollies but im sure when you get there the locals will tell you the reastarunts that will suit you anyway have a good time massey

3. Re: Restaurants in Benalmadena

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 September 2009, 07:49