We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

winter break feb/march 08

Newcastle
Level Contributor
566 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
winter break feb/march 08

hi we're a group of young lasses (21 to 35) looking for a fun packed winter break to celebrate a few of our birthdays. We've booked cheap flights to malaga....is benalmadena the better place to stay rather than torremolinos????

any recomendations of nice hotels/apartments close to the action???

masseywrexham
Level Contributor
233 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: winter break feb/march 08

hi me and my wife went to benalmadena last march 06 and we liked it weather was nice the beach was getting done up as it had been floodeed we went on allocated on arrivel scary i thought but wee stayed in the benalmadena palace 4star it was self catering but it was brill you had fruit and water in your room on arrival cleaned every day lovely rooms nice pool outside plus theres one inside with a gym two bars one has a happy our everynight the only downside would be u have to walk up a hill but at your ages should be fine if you looking for action goto the 24hour square we didnt go but you will enjoy it there are many bars scaterred around and there are always buses to torremolinos hope u get sorted and have a great time if i can help in any way just ask massey

Newcastle
Level Contributor
566 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: winter break feb/march 08

thanks very much....

we got booked up last night staying in the benalmadena palace self catering.

Not going to let the recent poor reviews put us off!!!

Roll on February!!!

Benalmadena Pueblo
Level Contributor
747 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: winter break feb/march 08

You have picked the right resort to stay in. 24 hour square is just that, some of the clubs do not open until midnight and throw you out about 6 in the morning. There are also discos in the Marina, as well as restaurants to get some blotting paper inside you before hitting the bars. There are also cabaret bars such as Bonanza, Monte Carlo, Elefante within walking distance, and quite a few just outside the town within a 10 minutes taxi ride. I would love to show you the sights but I think my OH will not be too happy and I might spend a long time in the casualty department. Enjoy your holiday.

Mentioned in this post
masseywrexham
Level Contributor
233 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: winter break feb/march 08

dear jayla you wont be dissapointed with this hotel hope you dont get to drunk or you will have some fun getting up the hill if anybody asks if u want a scratchcard just say no they are a con u will be fine there are buses everywere on a regular bassis just try to give them thr right money also share a taxi to 24 hour square and back wont cost mutch the hotel will sort it out good luck and have a good time massey

5. Re: winter break feb/march 08

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 September 2009, 05:48
Get answers to your questions about Benalmadena