We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

what happened at bali?

new castle
3 posts
Save Topic
what happened at bali?

went again to bali for the 3rd time.lovely weather and people. we were going to meet our fiends again!!! everybody were there but the entertaiment.they were all new!! very sad because of this. they were ok but not compared to last 3 summers. fernando and ola were the best!!

Benalmadena Pueblo
Level Contributor
747 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: what happened at bali?

Artists do move around for better deals when they can, and the hotels do vary their acts so as not to become stale. It does mean that the regular visitors get to see more variety, peoples' tastes do vary though and all venues try to cater for everyone.

When you come again or even before you come, get one of your friends ( not fiends I hope - I've got one of them living with me ) to e-mail you a copy of the entertainment page from the Town Crier - it lists artists and venues. Failing that PM me and I will scan the latest page and e-mail it to you.

new castle
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: what happened at bali?

i am not talking about the artist that use to go to bali for acting ( i mean shows). i´m talking about the entertaiment team. the boys and girls working there for the clients. they were not good enough. bad organitation and unprofesional.

3. Re: what happened at bali?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 September 2009, 07:49
Get answers to your questions about Benalmadena