We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Stripclubs/lap dancing clubs in Benalmadena?

DONCASTER - ENGLAND
Level Contributor
382 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Stripclubs/lap dancing clubs in Benalmadena?

Whilst me and lads are in Benalmadena it's one of my mates birthday so as a suprose we're going to take him to a stripclub/lap dancing club but are there any if so which is the best for a cheeky visit?

Scotland
Level Contributor
3,894 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Stripclubs/lap dancing clubs in Benalmadena?

Hi Kevin. Villa Magna is the place you are looking for. It's in the Solymar block, No 1 Calle Imperio Argentina. Ask any shifty-looking taxi driver and he'll take you there.

Villa Magna has its own website, the link to which I'll send to you if you message me that you'd like a gander.

While Villa Magna does, indeed, lay on the kind of entertainment you seek, be aware it caters for more extreme "skin" games, too.

Not that I've been, of course, just heard it on the grapevine!

2. Re: Stripclubs/lap dancing clubs in Benalmadena?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 August 2009, 17:48
Get answers to your questions about Benalmadena
Recent Conversations