We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lidl Horus gin

lancashire
Level Contributor
399 posts
88 reviews
Lidl Horus gin

Anybody know the price of this gin in Lidl please. In England it’s £15 for 70cl

7 replies to this topic
Greater London...
Destination Expert
for Mijas, Sitio de Calahonda
Level Contributor
13,534 posts
129 reviews
1. Re: Lidl Horus gin

Can you get it in Spainish Lidl?

lancashire
Level Contributor
399 posts
88 reviews
2. Re: Lidl Horus gin

Yes, I just want to know,the price

Arroyo de la Miel...
Level Contributor
3,971 posts
230 reviews
3. Re: Lidl Horus gin

Carrefour at El Pinillo have a massive gin selection, ranging from exceptionally cheap to higher end. They also have an huge selection of tonic water and mixers. Their prices are comparable to Lidl. I also find euro prices in Lidl are similar to gbp prices. So if Horus is £15 you may find it ariyndvtoaround €16-€17.

Carrefour had Gordon's gin priced at just over €8 (70cl I think), Bombay Sapphire including two premium mixers at around €19, Hendricks only £34 and the very popular Tanqueray Sevilla at around €20 to name a few different brands.

lancashire
Level Contributor
399 posts
88 reviews
4. Re: Lidl Horus gin

Thanks for your reply. We are right down in La Carihuela next week. May stroll up and have a look. Is it by the station? I don’t know the area up,there very well

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
3,017 posts
11 reviews
5. Re: Lidl Horus gin

Exiting Montemar Alto station which is a fair walk uphill once you’ve crossed the main Torremolinos-Benalmadena road. Ave Carlotta Alessandri.You head up to the Torremolinos bypass N340. The nearest zebra crossing. Then Carrefour is a few hundred yards down on the other side heading towards Benalmadena.

From El Pinillo station you exit and take the road past the car wash and fire station C/ Antonio Marquez Muñoz. Carrefour is a few hundred yards on the right. Pedestrians access the store by stairs from road level.

Torremolinos, Spain
Destination Expert
for Torremolinos
Level Contributor
14,814 posts
4 reviews
6. Re: Lidl Horus gin

Lidl is much closer to La Carihuela than Carrefour - walk along the Paseo until you reach Sol House Hotel at the border with Benalmádena then take the road opposite the main entrance of Sol House up to Avenida Carlotta and you’ll see Lidl just across the road to the left.

lancashire
Level Contributor
399 posts
88 reviews
7. Re: Lidl Horus gin

Thanks will have a look. My sister was in Benidorm and she at was about 5 euros a bottle there, seems very cheap. Hence the enquiry.

Reply to: Lidl Horus gin
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Benalmadena