We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotels for 30th of August for 5 nights see list

London, United...
Level Contributor
95 posts
3 reviews
Hotels for 30th of August for 5 nights see list

Hi,

Can anyone make any recommendations please. 5 nights starting from the 30th of August. Travelling with a 4 year old, as well as a new destination the holiday is more focused on my son, so loads of kids activities. Please see list below and help with choosing a top 2/3. My budget is around £400. Also breakfast wise, whats the area like, is breakfast easily available ?

Apartahotel Aguila

Playabonita Hotel

Apartamentos Europark 74

Benalmadena Centre Apartment 1

Hotel San Fermín

Jupiter apartamento

The Kingfisher Club Benal Beach Benalmádena

6 replies to this topic
Chester-le-Street...
Level Contributor
487 posts
2 reviews
1. Re: Hotels for 30th of August for 5 nights see list

Hi

Be aware that the Playabonita is out of the resort so possibly discount that. I haven't stayed in any of the others you mention but breakfast is cheap and plentiful around the resort . I would chose the Wigan BAR on the paseo personally for breakfast ( buy that's just because you can get a San Miguel in a frozen glass with it )

Cheers

Gary

Arroyo de la Miel...
Level Contributor
17,821 posts
134 reviews
2. Re: Hotels for 30th of August for 5 nights see list

Hotel San Fermin is pretty much in the centre of everything but is up quite a steep hill from the beach. Hotel Bali is next door and has good childrens entertainment with non residents welcome. All the other (except Playabonita) are apartment blocks with no organised kids entertainment. Benal Beach & Jupiter apartments have good grounds/pools though.

You will find cheaper apartments in Benal Beach not branded as Kingfisher club if you do a search on the holiday lettings sites and book privately.

North West England...
Level Contributor
2,024 posts
27 reviews
3. Re: Hotels for 30th of August for 5 nights see list

I would support the Bali suggestion as you state it’s more about your son .

Arroyo de la Miel...
Level Contributor
3,971 posts
230 reviews
4. Re: Hotels for 30th of August for 5 nights see list

Out of the ones you have written down I would choose Hotel San Fermin. The rooms are well appointed and they have a lovely animation team. There’s a small pool for children (nice and warm too) and a larger pool where you can swim or have a game of water polo or volleyball. There’s an animation team for the big kids (adults too). They have a variety of shows in the evening.

You haven’t mentioned Hotel Bali, but it’s next door to Hotel San Fermin. They have a great animation team and a pool for the little ones which is great fun.

London, United...
Level Contributor
95 posts
3 reviews
5. Re: Hotels for 30th of August for 5 nights see list

Thanks everyone for the info.

So with these Hotels, is there an opportunity to get take away Thai, Chinese, Tapas, nice evening meals outside the hotel.

Arroyo de la Miel...
Level Contributor
17,821 posts
134 reviews
6. Re: Hotels for 30th of August for 5 nights see list

Yes, all except Playabonita are well within walking distance of everything in resort. Heres an hotel map, have a look: http://benalmadena-arroyo.com/hotel-map.php

Reply to: Hotels for 30th of August for 5 nights see list
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Benalmadena