We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Benalmadena Pueblo

Chester-le-Street...
Level Contributor
489 posts
3 reviews
1 helpful vote
Benalmadena Pueblo

Hi all

Coming over again early September and I am definitely going to walk to the Pueblo.

We are staying at marina area.

I am wondering if there are any bars/shops open during the day so I can cool off with a drink before I head back.

Thanks

Gary

5 replies to this topic
Northern Ireland...
Level Contributor
1,458 posts
174 reviews
128 helpful votes
1. Re: Benalmadena Pueblo

Reckon you will need cool drink, its possibly around 9 miles at least. Quite lot uphill. We walked to Arroyo de meil most days and got bus from there. Be easier to walk back downhill. Yes there are bars in Pueblo village.

Chester-le-Street...
Level Contributor
489 posts
3 reviews
1 helpful vote
2. Re: Benalmadena Pueblo

Thanks for that.

Yes I've walked from coast to Arroyo many times......dunno why just never got to Pueblo.

I appreciate it's a long walk.

Are the bars open in afternoon?

Is there a ticket office in Pueblo for buses or do you pay driver?

Thanks

Gary

Northern Ireland...
Level Contributor
1,458 posts
174 reviews
128 helpful votes
3. Re: Benalmadena Pueblo

Pueblo is lovely village, cobbled streets and more traditional. Bars should be open and cafe on way in. Was Dec visited , very quiet, so not everywhere was open . Bus stop past here on way back, pay driver. Enjoy your day. Reviews of village give more details.

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
27 posts
21 reviews
10 helpful votes
4. Re: Benalmadena Pueblo

There are plenty of bars and restaurants in the Pueblo which are some of the best in the whole of Benalmadena in my opinion. I'd recommend getting the bus to the Pueblo as it would be a long old tiring walk up. The walk down which I've done is approx 1 hour. Have a great time.

Chester-le-Street...
Level Contributor
489 posts
3 reviews
1 helpful vote
5. Re: Benalmadena Pueblo

Thanks

Sounds like a plan...

Gary

Reply to: Benalmadena Pueblo
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted