We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Travelling with 2 Kids

London, United...
Level Contributor
95 posts
3 reviews
Travelling with 2 Kids

Hi All,

We plan to be in Benalmadena at the end of the month, literally in 1 week time, I am not sure if its possible to be with 2 little kids, 4 and 2. We would like to go to the water park etc, however I am concerned that with most rides, kids needs to be with an adult, and I will not be able to handle 2 kids at the same time.

Is there a way out, and what is the area like with Kids ?

Thanks in advance.

4 replies to this topic
Northern Ireland...
Level Contributor
1,373 posts
172 reviews
1. Re: Travelling with 2 Kids

For relaxing day, take children to Paloma, park, just up by windmills , take some food for animals, at age they will adore rabbits, very tame, ducks, chickens all roaming free, children's play area. Lake with lots wildlife. Lots seating around, can take a picnic or there is small cafe. free entrance to park. Sorry not been to waterpark

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
2,343 posts
39 reviews
2. Re: Travelling with 2 Kids

The Torremolinos Water Park does have a kid’s area and sells tickets for toddlers 3-4 years old. The two year old is probably too young for the Water Park.

As mentioned above, Parque De La Paloma would be perfect.

Edited: 20 August 2018, 18:58
Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
298 posts
7 reviews
3. Re: Travelling with 2 Kids

Also the tourist road train . A circular tour around the resort which you can catch near the marina.

scotland
Level Contributor
20,709 posts
366 reviews
4. Re: Travelling with 2 Kids

Selwo Marina https://www.selwomarina.es/en/zones and has a childrens play area

Reply to: Travelling with 2 Kids
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Benalmadena
Recent Conversations