We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

holiday village question

essex
4 posts
Save Topic
holiday village question

hi,we are going to h/v in june ,could anyone tell me how much it is for adults and is it cheaper for children to upgrade to all inclusive once there ,also is there a microwave in the apartment?

suffolk
6 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: holiday village question

Hi

I went to the holiday village last June, we booked AI, but think you can get a 10% discount on arrival if you didn't, don't think it was that cheap though. the rooms are really big, plenty of room for my family of 5, they didn't have a microwave but there is a kettle and fridge. The kids loved it there, would go back again if it were a bit closer to a town so you can walk out at night, the entertainment Ok what you would expect from a family hotel.

Hope you have a good time.

2. Re: holiday village question

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 August 2009, 21:47
Get answers to your questions about Benalmadena