We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

November in Benalmadena

Prudhoe, United...
Level Contributor
114 posts
60 reviews
November in Benalmadena

I have booked provisionally here for middle of November.

Will there be much open and possibly still be able to lie on the beach?

Arroyo de la Miel...
Level Contributor
17,989 posts
135 reviews
1. Re: November in Benalmadena

Plenty of places to eat and drink, may not be many other customers in bars etc but certainly open. None of the entretainment bars will be open and some attractions may be weekends only but should be plenty to do.

Weather can be hit & miss but in full sun out of a breeze a bit of sunbathing will be possible. Good month for sightseeing.

Arroyo de la Miel...
Level Contributor
3,979 posts
230 reviews
2. Re: November in Benalmadena

I quite like November here, but last year the weather was horrendous, so be prepared. I'm recently back from the Maldives and it's their rainy season and it rained one day out of fourteen (which was actually quite nice lol, but missed a day of diving!).

There's still plenty to see and do in November and the day trips I find more enjoyable as the weather is cooler and more pleasant to walk around.

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
27 posts
21 reviews
3. Re: November in Benalmadena

As stated above the weather can be unpredictable. However, I visited a couple of years back around 8th November for a few days and the weather was great. Cool on a morning and evenings but warm from about 11am til 4ish (approx low to mid 20s) and managed a couple of hours on the beach. You will have more of a chance of sun bathing here in November than in the UK.

manchester
Level Contributor
270 posts
5 reviews
4. Re: November in Benalmadena

Last November there was one very wet week but the rest of the month was very pleasant. We've spent the last 7 Novembers in Benal and whilst we've had the odd spell of rain, last year being by far the worst, mid 60s F and dry/sunny is the norm.

5. Re: November in Benalmadena

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 August 2018, 10:46