We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

weather from 28th may-11th june

Level Contributor
4 posts
3 reviews
weather from 28th may-11th june

hi we are staying here for the first 2 weeks of june can we expect weather good enough to tan and swim lots what sort of temps will it likely reach many thanks

scotland
Level Contributor
20,362 posts
366 reviews
1. Re: weather from 28th may-11th june

Yes , in short , however June is a long way ahead

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
27 posts
21 reviews
2. Re: weather from 28th may-11th june

I'm sure you will have good amounts of hot sunshine every day. I was there at beginning of June last year and temperatures were around the 25 to 30c everyday. You'll be unlucky if it's not.

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
736 posts
25 reviews
3. Re: weather from 28th may-11th june

Traveling sometimes as you do hoping so myself 😆

From what I read on internet searches etc it should be in late 20s or at least I hope so haha x

4. Re: weather from 28th may-11th june

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 07 April 2017, 13:46
Edited: 07 April 2017, 13:46
Ian
Leeds U.K.
Destination Expert
for Costa del Sol
Level Contributor
12,142 posts
45 reviews
5. Re: weather from 28th may-11th june

We will be out again for this period and it should be hot and sunny, we have been out last 3 weeks and it has been over 20 most days, a lot hotter end of May

Arroyo de la Miel...
Level Contributor
3,971 posts
230 reviews
6. Re: weather from 28th may-11th june

The weather is generally more settled by June, two years ago it was still warming up but last year the temperatures were quite high from end of May.

7. Re: weather from 28th may-11th june

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 April 2018, 09:47
Get answers to your questions about Benalmadena